Official Website Master of Applied Science Manufacture Engineering Technology Study Program http://mtrtm.polinema.ac.id
Polinema opened a new master’s program, Master of Applied Science Manufacture Engineering Technology Study Program with a 2-year or 4-semester education period. In accordance with THE Minister of Research, Technology, and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia Decree Number 1055/KPT/I/2019.
Becoming an Applied Masters Program in Manufacturing Engineering Technology in Excellence in Global Competition.
- Carrying out quality undergraduate education (S2) based on an applied education system by utilizing advances in Manufacturing Technology, so as to produce alumni who can compete globally,
- Developing applied research based on products and services in the field of Manufacturing Technology,
- Carry out community service that is beneficial to Manufacturing Technology and public welfare,
- Initiating the implementation of Polinema cooperation with various parties, both at home and abroad, and
- Building an academic culture by promoting the ethical values of professionalism, social and nationality.
Aims and Purpose
- Producing high quality S2-MTRTM Study Program alumni, able to solve problems through an inter / multidisciplinary approach and being able to manage scientific research and development that is beneficial at national and international levels,
- Producing quality research contributions and innovative products for the progress of Manufacturing Science and Technology,
- Generate community service contributions that are effective in the development and improvement of regional and national economies,
- Increase the number and quality of collaboration with stakeholders to produce innovations in technology that are useful in solving stakeholder problems, and
- Carry out governance in the implementation of tridharma of higher education and orderly in administration to achieve quality standards that have been set together.